Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Manic Monday

Are those the right lyrics?  Maybe?  I dunno.

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Anyway, it's Miscellany Monday...join in with Carissa and play along!

1. It's my cousin's birthday!  Happy birthday Anna Kate!  Yay for being 23!  I cried when I turned 23.  Here's to a fabulous year, AK-47!

2. I would post a picture of the birthday girl, but my camera's still broken.  Well, not my camera, but the cord that loads the pictures.  Suck.

3. I PAID OFF MY LAST CREDIT CARD!!!!  I still have students loans and a car loan to pay off, but no more credit cards!  I'm feeling a little guilt from Dave Ramsey about my Vegas trip this summer (not literally, but I'm thinking what he would say if we had a conversation).  I'm planning on dropping some bucks, and I totally shouldn't.  Like, the amount I will spend on this trip will be equal to nearly FIVE student loan payments.  Yes, five.  Ugh.  That's making me a little sick.

4. I have eaten cream cheese and pepper jelly as part of my lunch or dinner for the past four days.  Yum.

5. Who else is excited Ruby is back on tv?  I love her show to death, and she makes me laugh so hard!  I don't watch much TV anymore (besides recorded eps of NCIS), but I make sure I catch Ruby on Sunday nights!


6. I saw this quote on someone's blog (can't remember who- if it's you, let me know!).  I love it.  It's so for my life.  If you posted it, thanks, because I definitely needed to read it.


Off to grade some papers and write a letter!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS