Two posts in one day!!
I'm joining Jamie for this one today...

I'm loving the weather lately. I know it's been gross and rainy, but I LOVE thunderstorms.
I'm loving Britney's new album! I couldn't get it yesterday, but I went today and purchased it and I LOVE it!! It's worth it, y'all!

I'm loving that it's Wednesday, which means tomorrow is Thursday, and that means it's almost Friday!!
I'm loving all the good reads I have lined up for Spring Break. Any other suggestions?
I'm loving that I spent this past weekend in Savannah- I stayed with my brother, studied/worked on a project (shopped) with my cousin, and went to a meeting for Ecuador!!
I'm loving my plans for this weekend...nothing! I'm housesitting for a friend and I'm totally looking forward to some alone time.
I'm loving that I'm halfway done with my classes for grad school for this session. I like that they're seven weeks long so I can take more in one semester, but dang, they pack those seven weeks full. I'm exhausted.
I'm also loving my God, as always, for blessing me, loving me, and giving me grace that I so totally do not deserve.
What are you loving today?

1 comment:
Ahh Britney Spears! I love her music, too :) Glad to hear her new CD isn't a disappointment :)
Post a Comment