Anybody still read my blog? I'm sorry I've been kinda spotty in my posts, I feel like I've been a bad blogger lately. My classes have just started back, and honestly, I haven't had that much to blog about.
The Japan earthquake makes me sad. And nervous and just upset. Like no other earthquake has before.
I'm going to go on a ramble here real quick. Sometimes I feel like God has blessed me with too big of a heart, if there is such a thing. I worry (and pray) for my family, for my friends, for people I don't even know. And worrying is a sin. And it will eat you up. I worry about things I cannot even control. I worry (and pray) about other people's faith. I worry (and pray) about test results and other people's health. These are things I cannot change, yet I literally make myself sick worrying about things like these. I don't want anyone to hurt, anyone to be in pain, anyone to feel lost, anyone to go through rough times. But I can't change most of those things.
So my heart goes out to those people, it goes out anyone who has been affected by this, and my heart goes out to anyone who will be dealing with the aftermath.
-------------------------------------------------------
On a COMPLETELY different note, I just saw that Aleasa over at the happy life blog is starting a blog challenge on Monday.
Here are the topics:
Day 1 – A picture of you and something you like about like about yourself
Day 2 – Something you really don't like about yourself.
Day 3 – A photo of something you ate today. Was is it worth the calories?
Day 4 – Something or someone you can't live without, because you’ve tried.
Day 5 – Something you definitely could live without.
Day 6 – Tell us about your best friend when you were 16, and where you two stand today.
Day 7 – Tell us about your wedding or dream wedding.
Day 8 – The best advice you've ever received.
Day 9 – A photo of your last significant purchase. Did it satisfy a need or a want?
Day 10 – What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?
Day 11 – The greatest vacation or trip you've ever had.
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you grew up in. What did you love/hate about it?
Day 13 – Where are you spiritually? In a valley or on a mountain?
Day 14 – If you had unlimited resources, what would your life look like? (Have fun with this one!)
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without. Why?
Day 16 – What do you miss most about your childhood?
Day 17 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 18 – What is something you wish you could change about yourself?
Day 19 – What is something you hope never changes about you.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that consistently makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 – Tell us something you think no one really knows about you.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – Someone who impacts your life regularly.
Day 26 – How have you changed in the past two years?
Day 27 – What is something you need to forgive yourself for?
Day 28 – What is something you need to stop blaming yourself for?
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photo of you today, and 3 good things that have happened during this blog challenge
I'm super excited- this is something that will force me to get blogging more often!
Yay!
Happy Friday, y'all!


3 comments:
Hi there! I'm doing this challenge as well! I'm a new follower and would love a follow back at www.lifesgristle.blogspot.com!
:)
Marcy
first, i still read your blog. i just have to be a better commenter lol. second, yes, i think there is such a thing as a huge... almost painfully huge heart. i know exactly what you mean. and third, we are gonna have so much fun! i needed blogging motivation too. :)) can't wait!!
I still read!!! :) Keep the posts coming. I know what you mean about worrying. I am a worrier too. I feel so bad for Japan, especially since they are totally out of the news now thanks to Libya. :(
Post a Comment