Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday!!!!!!!


I'm loving that the week is halfway over.  Thankful thankful thankful.

I'm loving that this is my 100th post!  

I'm loving that I'm going to Ecuador and Las Vegas this summer!  Check this out to find out more.

I'm loving my next post...a book review over When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin.  SUCH a good book, look out for my review!

I'm loving that I found out my next two classes do not require any books!  Saves me about two hundred dollars!  Yay for no textbooks.

I'm loving my dinner, lunch, and last night's dinner.  My mom made this pasta dish that is DELICIOUS.  She made the recipe up (who does that??  Last time I "made" a recipe up, it included grass, pine straw, and dirt.  I was eight and played restaurant in my front yard.)- it has penne pasta, pasta sauce, cream cheese and some other stuff.  I'll get the recipe and post it here soon.  It's SO good.  So good I ate for three meals in a row.  Minus breakfast.

And finally, I'm loving this weather.  So beautiful that I'm about to go walk my dogs.

Link up with Jamie and play along!

What are you loving?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Mom's dishes are the best! My mom cooked for me yesterday too, and there's nothing better!

Sara said...

So i just started following your blog, and I read that you are going to Ecuador, and it made me so happy because I just got back from there, volunteering in orphanages for four months and I had the time of my life. It was awesome and so life changing, I know whatever you are doing will be awesome and Im so glad you get to to go to such a wonderful place. i hope you have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS