Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Challenge Day 2

Today's topic is something you don't like about yourself.

challenge button

Ummmm, how about the fact I have no self-control when it comes to food?

When I was in college, my sophomore year roommate (I'd also like to take this moment to again recognize that Sherri and I had the most fantastically organized and cleanest room on the hall.  It was beautiful.) had to hide a box of Oatmeal Creme Pies from me.  Like, I had to leave the room, she hid them, and I could only get one when I asked her.


I was 19, not 4.  I made her do that, though, because I would literally eat the entire box.  There was a time I bought a box of chocolate covered cherries at the store and then the entire box was gone by the time I got home.  And I lived five minutes away.

Okay, that's just embarrassing.  And probably one of the contributing factors to the thirty pounds I gained in college.

I also dislike the fact that I don't let things go.  Like mistakes I've made or decisions I've made.  I rehash them over and over in my head, like it'll honestly make a difference.  Uh, no.

So there's day 2.  I'm loving this challenge so far!  Link up with the happy life blog and play along!

1 comment:

a. nicole said...

i was reading on another blog about self control with food. i have zero. i don't even have enough self control to have john hide food from me lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS