Monday, March 14, 2011

Springing Forward

challenge button
It's Day One of the Spring Forward Challenge- go check out the happy life blog and play along!

Today's challenge is a picture of yourself and something you like about yourself.

Well.

Seeing as how my camera cord STILL sucks and is broken, this is the most recent picture I can find:


This is from November.  I've cut everyone else out of the picture because they ruin the picture.  

Hahaha, just kidding!!  Some of them read this blog.

I guess one thing I like about myself is my ability to sing.  Seriously, some people have confused me for Mariah or Celine or even Charlotte Church.

KIDDING AGAIN!!!

Okay, so I guess I like the fact that I don't take myself very seriously.  At all.  It makes it much easier to just go with the flow and to have fun.  And I don't take other people very seriously that often, either.

Oh, and I love my handwriting.  Love it.  I've always had neat handwriting but it's taken me awhile to perfect it to look as great as it does.  I've pointed out how great my handwriting looks multiple times to people around me and they always agree (or roll their eyes, depending on the person).  I'll have to take a picture and post it here, but, OH WAIT, my camera cord is broken.

So just imagine me handwriting this whole blog entry.

1 comment:

a. nicole said...

bahahaha! i wish we were friends irl. you totally crack me up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS