Two posts in two days! I'm back in the swing of things.
I had to go in to work today (on a Saturday- it stunk setting my alarm for this morning, but I got a lot done at least. I can thank that week of snow and ice for that). I realized something. While I love working with my kiddos, I love working at a desk, too. I could totally excel at a desk job. I had my Pandora on, and I crossing stuff of my list left and right.
I think, though, I'd definitely miss working with kids. Or at least having conversations with them. Yeah, I'd love to have a lunch longer than 25ish minutes. And I'd love to have conversations with adults for most of the day.
But kids are funny. Hilarious. And they don't even know it.
Case in point: (yeah I know it's a commercial, but still...)
And this is an old video, but it is still adorable!
So this post wasn't much more than fluff, but I'm trying to get back to regular posting. (And I won't lie- I'm procrastinating!!)
I've got grad school work to get started on now. At least I can work in my bed, with NCIS on.
I wish I could be outside enjoying this fabulous weather. I hope y'all are!

No comments:
Post a Comment