Wednesday, March 16, 2011

FOOD!

challenge button

Today's topic is- A photo of something you ate today.  Was it worth the calories?

Well, seeing as how I have strep throat (btw, I have not had strep since I was three.  It SUCKS.), there hasn't been much I've wanted to eat.  My throat is swollen and my lymph nodes are so swollen in my neck you can see them.  

So needless to say, it kind of hurts to eat.  My breakfast was a Slim Fast, my lunch was chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese, and my snack was the best- cream cheese and pepper jelly!

Not my cream cheese and pepper jelly, but it looks just like it.  Source.
So yes, it was worth the calories.  Like Aleasa said, it's always worth the calories!


On another note, I'm kinda bummed I'm sick.  Well, who isn't bummed when they're sick?  But my small group was meeting up with another small group to go bowling.  I'm awful at bowling, but I love it, so I was looking forward to it!  I'm still contagious and I still feel pretty rotten, so I have to miss out on that.

Anyway, hope y'all are having a fantastic Wednesday!  Join up and play along!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS