Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This Is Becoming A Problem

I really don't mean to have to double up posts.  I just have been so stinkin' busy this week.  And this is gotta be quick because I have overslept every day for the past two weeks and I need to be in bed by 9:30.

So, Day 9: Last Significant Purchase

Well, that would be my car!  I traded in my Jetta for a 4Runner back in December.  LOVE it.  With two dogs, SUVs are just so much easier!!

Toyota 4Runner
Looks just like mine!


I love my car so much!  I could do without the car payments, though.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Day 10: What is your favorite way to pamper yourself?

With no regard to money: spending money on something (books, clothes, trips, I don't care, just something) and massages/spa trips and pedicures (not that expensive, but when I'm trying to save money, that's the first thing to go)

With regard to money: Put on some comfy pj's, get in bed, relax with a good book or a good movie

Any of those sound so heavenly right now.  I'm right in the middle on my classes for grad school and I totally dropped the ball on two assignments and they're due at the end of this week.  Yikes.  I need some pampering, but I just don't have the time right now!!  I'll wait til summer...

What's your favorite way to relax/get pampered?

1 comment:

Marcy said...

As soon as I get home I jump in my 'comfy clothes', unfortunately my daughter is starting to follow suit, and as soon as we get home, she gets back in her jammies. Which reminds me I have to do laundry...

:)
Marcy @ Life's Gristle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS