Well, hello again. I have, once again, become sketch. However, I have been going NON-STOP for the past 4 days. I'm only just now chilling out, and it's 7:30 pm.
So, I realize I am SUPER behind on this:
I will try to catch up without overloading y'all too much.
Day 14: If you had unlimited resources, what would your life look like?
Um, do you even have to ask?
1. Debt free.
2. Cash money, baby. I'd pay for everything in cash.
3. See below.
![]() |
| A Craftsman style home- with a front porch like this one. |
![]() |
| I'd be jetting off to anywhere I wanted to visit. And bring a friend or two. Maybe you. |
![]() |
| I'd get this restaurant installed in my kitchen. You know, since I don't cook anyway. |
![]() |
| This homeboy would be my new boyfriend. |
![]() |
| I'd have a ton of land and a ton of these sweet babies and I'd have a place like Best Friends. |
I could go on and on, but I just realized I'm pretty materialistic.
Day 15: Something you don’t leave the house without. Why?
Besides the obvious wallet, license, and cell phone, it would be some sort of chapstick or lip balm. My lips get really dry and I hate hate hate that feeling.
That one was short and sweet!
Day 16: What do you miss most about your childhood?
I miss the lack of responsibilities, I miss the innocence, I miss the freedom to dream and be whatever I wanted. I miss blowing an entire paycheck on clothes (okay, that was more teenage years than childhood), I miss not being afraid of bugs, I miss not being afraid, period. I miss being able to eat whatever I wanted and it NEVER catching up to me.
I guess I miss a lot, but I do absolutely love where I am right now in my life.
Day 17: Something you crave a lot.
That would be Chick-fil-A or buffalo style wings. Love both of those dearly. I am still not eating out (only 31 more days!!) and I realized the first day I can eat out again is on a Sunday. Freaking Chick-fil-A won't be open.
But, a number one combo from CFA is what I crave all the time. Mmmmmmmmm. So. good. With some buffalo sauce for my fries and mayo on my sandwich.
My mouth is watering.
I'm out.
Enjoy the rest of your week!!







No comments:
Post a Comment